We are now getting reports that sources close to Congressman Devin Nunes are saying there could be as many as five more memos, or even more, which prove additional “wrongdoing” by Barack Hussein Obama’s weaponized FBI and the way they colluded with the Democrat Party and the Crooked Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016. Although a source on the House Intelligence Committee is confirming there’s no plan as of today to use the same process they used to release the Friday FISA Memo again.
A Republican member who has been briefed on Nunes’ investigations has confidentially said that there are several areas of concern where federal agencies, such as the FBI, used government resources to try to create a false narrative and influence the 2016 election. Some have even suggested coordination with Hillary Clinton campaign operatives Blumenthal and Shearer in order to back up the false narrative the FBI conjured up in order to rob President Trump of his win and try to overthrow him once he took the oath of office.
This would confirm what the Washington Examiner’s Byron York concluded in an article he wrote this Friday after the Memo dropped where he states that the memo released by President Trump last week doesn’t represent the whole picture of what House investigators have been able to uncover in their review of the FBI and Justice Department fake Trump-Russia investigation. Which would indicate the fight over the memo could be replayed multiple times in the future as the GOP Congressmen in the House Intelligence Committee decide to release additional information to the public to see.
House Intelligence memo released: What it says
Nunes memo: George Papadopoulos investigation triggered formal launch of FBI probe in Trump campaign
Trump on Nunes memo findings: ‘A lot of people should be ashamed of themselves’
Washington braces for polarizing Nunes memo
Nunes memo: Justice Department’s FISA application never disclosed Steele dossier’s ties to Clinton
Nancy Pelosi: Trump ‘surrendered his constitutional responsibility’ by releasing memo
The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation. Here are some key points:
* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.
* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.
* The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.
* The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier. The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.
* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.
* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele’s bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.[House Republicans release four-page Nunes memo accusing FBI of abusing surveillance authority]
The FBI and Justice Department mounted a monthslong effort to keep the information outlined in the memo out of the House Intelligence Committee’s hands. Only the threat of contempt charges and other forms of pressure forced the FBI and Justice to give up the material.
Once Intelligence Committee leaders and staff compiled some of that information into the memo, the FBI and Justice Department, supported by Capitol Hill Democrats, mounted a ferocious campaign of opposition, saying the release of the memo would endanger national security and the rule of law.
But Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., never wavered in his determination to make the information available to the public. President Trump agreed, and, as required by House rules, gave his approval for release.
Finally, the memo released today does not represent the sum total of what House investigators have learned in their review of the FBI and Justice Department Trump-Russia investigation. That means the fight over the memo could be replayed in the future when the Intelligence Committee decides to release more information.
Make no mistake about this, there are many people who will go down because of this obvious illegal scheme conjured by the FBI, Justice Department, DNC, and The Crooked Hillary Clinton Campaign. And rightly so. If anyone of us plain folk would have done 5% of that these connected elitists in power have done when they, under false pretenses, wiretapped and spied on a Candidate Donald Trump, we would be going away for a long, long time.
It’s about time some powerful elitist swamp people go to prison, don’t you agree?